More about Gabi
I love Frosties, straight from the box
Top 3 Dream Clients
Working as an Enterprise Skills Advisor at UWE Bristol, providing specialist advice and support to students, faculty staff, and university services on the development of student enterprise activity through workshops, mentoring, and events.
Newsletter, social media & marketing audits for companies including, Envial, LifeMediaUK, Canvas International, SoltechIT, 89 Petals, and Tusko.
As a Creative Business Consultant, I help business owners see their next steps clearly and feel confident about the future of their independent businesses. Offering 1-on-1 consulting calls and three-month support programmes to those making their first steps into self-employment, have been up and running a while and those business owners also juggling health conditions.
Previous owner of Chroma Stationery:
- Named as a Great British Entrepreneur Finalist
- "Startups 15 Young Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2018"
- "Insider South West 42 under 42"
- Ebay & The Guardian's e-commerce start-up mentor 2018.
- Young Enterprise Key Note Speaker
- Sold e-com products across 28 countries and in bulk to the likes of American Airlines, Boots, Soap & Glory, Coppafeel, Harrods, Estee Lauder, and ITV.
- Press and interviews featured in Huffington Post, Glamour Magazine, The Telegraph, Sky TV, and BBC Bitesize.
I couldn’t recommend Gabi more highly. Gabi was reliable, organised and of course super friendly, which allowed me to get the most out of our time together. I still follow Gabi’s target setting advice and her mentoring has had a hugely positive impact on my business.Lindsey Fairbairn